- About BPS
- School Life
- Our Philosophy
- Modern Foreign Languages
- R.E. & P.S.H.E.
- Art & Design Technology
R.E. & P.S.H.E.
‘Pupils show the highest regard for pupils from their own and other cultures where they are fully accepted and respected.’ – ISI Inspection Report 2017
PSHE education is a taught as a discrete subject at Brooke Priory through which pupils develop the knowledge, skills and attributes they need to keep themselves healthy and safe, build relationships and be prepared for life and work. Children experience PSHE on a daily basis through the promotion of well – being, individual lessons and assemblies.
The aims of personal, social and health education is to enable the children to:
- know and understand what constitutes a healthy lifestyle
- be aware of safety issues
- understand what makes for good relationships with others
- have respect for others
- be independent and responsible members of the school community
- be positive and active members of a democratic society (British Values)
- develop self-confidence and self-esteem, and make informed choices regarding personal and social issues
- develop good relationships with other members of the school and the wider community
Contact the School
Brooke Priory School, Station Approach, Oakham, Rutland LE15 6QW
Phone the School
Email the School
© Brooke Priory School 2019 Designed and Developed by Welland Creative