- About BPS
- School Life
- Our Philosophy
- Modern Foreign Languages
- R.E. & P.S.H.E.
- Art & Design Technology
I hope that everyone will enjoy the Brooke Priory experience – children, parents, grandparents and staff. Since becoming Headmaster at Brooke Priory I have continued to improve the standards of teaching & learning and facilities throughout the school.
Aims for the Year
This year the school’s objectives will be to: –
- Implement the continuous provision in the EYFS setting
- Develop writing areas outside the classroom in the EYFS setting
- Implement the accelerated reading programme (KS1 & 2)
- Roll out a new laptop provision – 20 in the first instance
- Introduce the 1decision PSHE programme across the school
- Improve the rewards and sanctions process across the school
- Further develop the BPS values system
- Provide a new Resources Centre – library and ICT
- Extend the Form II & IV general area
- Develop plans for a new Astro turf (with flood lights)
- Create a new administrative structure on the ground floor (former ICT suite)
- Launch a new website
- Celebrate the 30th anniversary of Brooke Priory School – including the inaugural BPS May Ball
I look forward to seeing parents supporting their children and being fully engaged in life at Brooke Priory during the coming academic year.
Thank you in advance for your support.
Contact the School
Brooke Priory School, Station Approach, Oakham, Rutland LE15 6QW
Phone the School
Email the School
© Brooke Priory School 2019 Designed and Developed by Welland Creative