- About BPS
- Prep School
I hope that everyone will enjoy the Brooke Priory experience – children, parents, grandparents and staff. Since becoming Headmaster as Brooke Priory I have continued to improve the standards of teaching & learning and facilities throughout the school.
Aims for the Year
This year the school’s objectives will be to: –
- Implement the continuous provision in the EYFS setting
- Develop writing areas outside the classroom in the EYFS setting
- Implement the accelerated reading programme (KS1 & 2)
- Roll out a new laptop provision – 20 in the first instance
- Introduce the 1decision PSHE programme across the school
- Improve the rewards and sanctions process across the school
- Further develop the BPS values system
- Provide a new Resources Centre – library and ICT
- Extend the Form II & IV general area
- Develop plans for a new Astro turf (with flood lights)
- Create a new administrative structure on the ground floor (former ICT suite)
- Launch a new website
- Celebrate the 30th anniversary of Brooke Priory School – including the inaugural BPS May Ball
I look forward to seeing parents supporting their children and being fully engaged in life at Brooke Priory during the coming academic year.
Thank you in advance for your support.